Tattoo

For crying out loud





Well after months of stalking thru everyone else's blog I thought it was high time to start my own. WELCOME to that artist woman. I'll try not to bore you with too much personal info or insignificant chatter.






What I will try to do is provide you with some examples of my ever evolving artistic creations and some pretty cool kid's art techniques that really work , done by real kids.



Currently I am on summer vacation with my three kids trying to paint daily and get my kids to be creative everyday. During the school year I teach art at my kids school several times a week(K-6) on a volunteer basis. I don't know about your school district but where we are the teachers are so overloaded trying to meet all requirements that art is put on the backburner, in fact I don't even think it makes it to the stove. So I (stupid woman that I am) volunteered to help. That was 4 years ago and now I am known as that artist woman, the art lady, the art mum, take your pick.


I hope to post some doable projects with pictures in the next while
In the meantime here are some sketchbook paintings from this year's trip to Maui.
gail

No comments:

Post a Comment