Tattoo

Bunny Willows




Here is a really cute craft I'm calling "Bunny Willows".

I was at Dollaramma and they had these great packages of pastel colored pompoms, which of course I bought thinking I would come up with something.



The kids had a great time making these and I did this craft with both the Beavers troop (5-8 yr olds) and Kindergarten.






Materials Required:

a branch
large pompoms
med. pompoms
teeny tiny pompoms
tiny googly eyes or black beads
scraps of felt
tacky glue
scissors







Take a large pompom and spread it apart a bit.  Apply some glue.





Find a good spot on your branch...stick the pompom on and give it a good squeeze.


Continue to add large pompoms everywhere you want a bunny.  The pompoms look great on the branch by themselves too....... so you don't have to make everyone a bunny if you don't want to.







Take your scraps of felt and cut out a set of ears.  I did this ahead of time for the kids.  I made the ears all one piece for easy gluing.









Apply some glue to the bottom of the ears and stick on a medium pompom.













Add 2 eyes and a teeny tiny pompom for a nose.










Then glue this head onto your large pompom.









Finally you can add another teeny tiny pompom to the back for a tail.































Give it a try and I'll see you soon from Maui!




No comments:

Post a Comment